Hi watchers! Welcome to NaijaStack, Today we will show you straightforward and complete stroll through on the best way to set up a custom area for blogger clients.
Possessing your own custom space name is one of the basic things I by and large recommends a blogger accomplish for this reasons:
It looks generously more master and shows that you take your blog genuinely.
It will be more simpler for individuals to recall.
You can without much of a stretch make your own email addresses with the space to remain steady.
Instructions to arrangement custom space in blogger (Step by step guide)
1. Login into your record of Blogger.
2. On the left side menu, click Settings > Basic.
3. Under “Distributing” segment, click on “Add a custom area” in “Blog Address”.
4. Type in your area wanted space and snap on “Save”.
Note that web journals are not to be set on exposed areas (like yourdomain.com). You will require a subdomain, for instance, blog.yourdomain.com. or on the other hand ur (www).
5. Presently, Once the page invigorates you will see two CNAME records.
6. You will then, at that point go to your space’s DNS zone and key in this two CNAME record.
7. Then, at that point sit tight for few hours for the space to spread and your new custom area will produce results on you blogspot blog.