The City University of Seattle is offering $5,000 to students who need to support in covering their tuition fee at CityU in the International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships.
Why choose to study at the City University of Seattle? The City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA-producing schools in Washington State. It is globally renowned and is recognized among students for its job-skills-focused curriculum and experienced teaching staff, who have worked for some of the world’s most successful companies. The students are given many opportunities to learn in one of the fastest-growing cities for technology companies in the United States.
City University was established in 1973 as City College by Dr. Michael A. Pastore to provide higher education for working adults. First opened in rented office space in the Lyon Building in downtown Seattle, over the years, the school has expanded its locations worldwide and negotiated partnerships with other educational institutions to offer certificate and degree programs. As of 2014, City University of Seattle has graduated more than 50,000 students worldwide.
Eligibility criteria for the International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships
- Applicants must be first-time international applicants to CityU
- Applicants must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Applicants must be an active I-20 holder
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment and begin their studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis by acceptance letter issuance date until available funds have been awarded.
- Summer Quarter: June 15
- Fall Quarter: September 15
- Winter Quarter: December 15
- Spring Quarter: March 15
Do you find NaijaStack useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!